Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone catch the race yesterday?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jimmy Spencer SUCKS and my boy Harvick got caught in the middle of that MESS!
    Who's your fav?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dale Jr and Mark Martin.

    I'm still laughing over his sponsor though. Viagra? Jesus, I could have so much fun with that. I can imagine him in Victory lane , talking about hwo the Number 6 Viagra Ford ran HARD all day, and yeah, they got into some tight spots, but they got outta there before anything came out. God help me the day I hear "Yeah, me and the Coors Light car teamed up and put ol' Gordon through the wall..."

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO!
    If you only knew how I felt about Gordon, you'd understan how hysterically funny that is to me.
    Don't get me started or this could turn into a Gordon hatah board! hahaha.

    Rusty Wallace?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rusty's cool, but I think he'll never win a championship. Bill Elliot will win another one before he does. Tony Stewart's in my cool book, because I like his cockiness. He plays to win.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pardon me, I meant ANOTHER championship

  6. #6
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Rusty Wallace has won a championship and Jeff Gordon is cool!

    Mark Martin is from my state so I guess I have to like him. Everyone else does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •